Welcome to my blog! You can find out about the influences and random thoughts that feed my ceramic work. Comments are most welcome.

www.beverleygee.com

Saturday 5 May 2012

Saltaire Arts Trail 2012

6 Harold Place

Saltaire Bookshop






75 Albert Road





I've been very busy of late finishing off my new work 'Bramley and Girtwistle' - a series of five boxes exploring an imaginary world.  Their first showing is at Saltaire's Art Trail and I set them up this morning at 37  Maddock's Street.  They look great set upon Rosie's (the owner of the said Maddock's Street house) vintage furniture.  The sun even shone as I embarked on a creative tour of the open houses around the beautiful village of Saltaire.  It is such a wonderful idea to be able to explore the village and view diverse and interesting work in an unusual setting.

Saltaire's Arts Trail is open tomorrow and bank holiday Monday.  I'll be on hand at 37 Maddock's Street on Monday to greet visitors and talk about my work.  Why not come along?

No comments:

Post a Comment