Welcome to my blog! You can find out about the influences and random thoughts that feed my ceramic work. Comments are most welcome.

www.beverleygee.com

Monday 7 May 2012

Creative Saltaire

Bramley and Girtwistle - Box 4.  Copyright Beverley Gee 2012.

Bramley and Girtwistle - Box 4 detail.  Copyright Beverley Gee 2012.

Copyright Rosie Crabbe.

I've spent the day meeting and greeting people who made it to 37 Maddock's Street as part of Saltaire Arts Trail.  My new work was well received with lots of positive comments.

A big thank you to Rosie who opened her home as part of the trail.  I had an interesting day comparing tales of Japan with her whilst welcoming guests.  Rosie is a photographer.  Her images capture fleeting moments from her travels and uniquely British scenes.

Thank you to Saltaire Arts Trail for including me in their refreshing programme of contemporary art.

No comments:

Post a Comment