Welcome to my blog! You can find out about the influences and random thoughts that feed my ceramic work. Comments are most welcome.

www.beverleygee.com

Saturday 16 July 2011

Ni . . .

Beautiful packaging design

This used to make me chuckle everytime I had one of these custard filled sponge cakes.

Wallace and Gromit merchandise (infinite)
Whilst living in Fukuoka, the fantastic Aardman exhibition came to town.  Even though I couldn't read the Japanese explanations, it was a joy to follow Aardman animations through Morph, Creature Comforts and Wallace and Gromit.  I discovered Angry Kid here and as I enjoyed his naughty exploits a little Japanese boy sat down next to me, watching when I laughed then followed every laugh with his own.  I think he thought I was Angry Kid!  I was the only person in Fukuoka with naturally red hair. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment