Welcome to my blog! You can find out about the influences and random thoughts that feed my ceramic work. Comments are most welcome.

www.beverleygee.com

Sunday 28 November 2010

Bits and bobs


A big thank you to all who came to support me and the mill last Thursday. The night was a great success. We were very busy and the fair had a fantastic atmosphere. My new penguin work went down a treat! I raised £11.16 for 'Animals in Distress' (10% of the price of penguin work goes to this charity). I really liked the work of Anna Wilson-Hall. Her work has a clean cut graphic quality to it. She showed a range of tree paintings in autumnal colours.


I've uploaded a few more items on Folksy too.


And made a wall feature to compliment the kitchen tiles I made recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment